1. How do returns work?
You can raise a request to return your items with these simple steps:
- Log into your Anandita account
- Go to My Orders
- Click on ‘Return’ against the item you wish to return or exchange
- Fill in the details and raise a return request
2. When is a return of an item not possible?
Sellers cannot accept returns of item(s) in the following cases:
- When an item is damaged because of use or when it is not in the same condition as you received it.
- When any consumable item has been used or installed.
- When anything is missing from the package you’ve received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies & accessories.
- When items are tampered with or have missing serial numbers.
3. I ordered a wrong item. Can I return it?
The sellers’ return policies don’t support the return of item(s) ordered wrongly. You can refer the respective seller’s Returns policy on the product page.
4. When are refunds given?
Refunds are given when:
- The seller cannot provide a replacement.
- A dispute has been ruled in your favour in-line with Buyer Protection.
- Sellers allow refunds on select categories under certain conditions.
Please check the seller’s Returns Policy on the product page for more details.
5. Why have I been asked to ship the item?
When pickup facility is not available for your location as per the courier service providers, you may be asked to ship the item back to the seller. Since the seller can arrange for a refund or a replacement only after the item reaches them, please make sure that the item is sent to the address mentioned in the return related email within 05 days of the email being sent to you.
The seller may not be able to proceed with the return request if the item does not reach the specified address within 30 days.
6. What is the pickup process?
Once your return or replacement or exchange request is accepted, the pickup of the originally delivered product will be scheduled. An SMS with more details will be sent to you on the day of the pickup.
In cases where pickup service is not available from the courier service providers at your location, you may be asked to ship the item back to the seller within 05 days of the return related email being sent to you.
7. How long does it take to cancel an order?
Cancellation of item(s) in an order happens immediately if the order hasn’t been shipped yet by the seller. If your order has been shipped, it will be cancelled as soon as the courier service confirms that the shipment is being returned to the seller. Orders from certain categories cannot be cancelled after 24 hours, please check the product page for more details.