- What are the delivery charges?
Delivery charge varies with each Seller. Sellers incur relatively higher shipping costs on low-value items. In such cases, charging a nominal delivery charge helps them offset logistics costs. Please check your order summary to understand the delivery charges for individual products.
For Products listed as Anandita, a standard charge for delivery per item may be applied.
- What is the estimated delivery time?
Sellers generally procure and then ship the items within the time specified on the product page.
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
· The Seller offering the product
· Product’s availability with the Seller
· The destination to which you want the order shipped and the location of the Seller
- Are there any hidden costs (sales tax, octroi, etc) on items sold by Sellers on Anandita?
· There are NO hidden charges when you purchase Anandita. List prices are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you would pay.
· Delivery charges are not hidden charges and applied extra depending on the Seller’s shipping policy.
- Why does the estimated delivery time vary for each seller?
· You have probably noticed varying estimated delivery times for sellers of the product you are interested in. Delivery times are influenced by product availability, the geographic location of the Seller, your shipping destination, and the courier partner’s time to deliver in your location.
· Please enter your default pin code on the product page (you don’t have to enter it every single time) to know more accurate delivery times on the product page itself.
- Why is the CoD option not offered in my location?
· Availability of CoD depends on the ability of our courier partner servicing your location to accept cash as payment at the time of delivery.
· Our courier partners have limits on the cash amount payable on delivery depending on the destination and your order value might have exceeded this limit, Please enter your pin code on the product page to check if CoD is available in your location.
- I need to return an item, how do I arrange for a pick-up?
· Returns are easy. Contact Us to initiate a return. You will receive a call explaining the process, once you have initiated a return.
What do the different tags like "In Stock", and "Available" mean?
•In Stock: For items listed as “In Stock”, Sellers will mention the delivery time based on your location Pin code.
•Available: The Seller might not have the item in stock but can procure it when the customer place any order for the item. The delivery time will depend on the estimated procurement time and the estimated shipping time to your location.
•Preorder or Forthcoming: We expect these items to release soon, and we can pre-book them for you. The item shipped to you on the day of its official release launch and will reach you in 2 to 6 hours. The Preorder duration varies from item to item. Once known, the release time and date are mentioned.
•Out of Stock: Currently, the item is not available for sale. Use the ‘Notify Me’ feature to know once it is available for purchase.
•Imported: Sometimes, items may have to be imported by Sellers from outside India. The product page mentions these items as ‘Imported’ and indicates that they can take at least 12 hours or more to deliver to you.
•Back In Stock Soon: The item is popular and is sold out. You can however ‘book’ an order for the product and it shipped according to the timelines mentioned by the Seller.
•Temporarily Unavailable: The product is currently out of stock and is not available for purchase. The product could be in stock soon. Use the ‘Notify Me’ feature to know when it is available for purchase.
•Permanently Discontinued: This product is no longer available because it is obsolete and/or its production has been discontinued.
•Out of Print: This product is not available because it’s production may be stopped and has been permanently discontinued.